Thursday, February 13, 2014

Even If I'm Not...

Hi friends!

So for those of you reading this, you probably know that I've been called to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Cusco, Peru for the next 18 months. I'm so excited to serve the Lord and live among His people of South America!! I've been waiting and getting ready since late October, and I should have left yesterday afternoon for the MTC in Lima. Key words, should have. Atlanta decided to have some icy weather and cancelled all flights in and out, so I'm still sitting and waiting in Illinois with the fam until Sunday...

On the bright side, I get a little extra time to spend with my family and brush up on some Spanish. And also to create this blog!

I wanted a way for friends, family, and really anybody interested to keep up with what I'm going to be doing in Peru. So I created this lovely little blog! I'm going to have mi madre post my letters and pictures so that y'all can see what I'm doing with my life. I'll miss you all dearly and I hope this helps me stay somewhat connected to you.

That being said, I'm so ready and so excited to get out and get going!! I love this church and this gospel, and I can't wait to share it with these people!

Adios amigos!


No comments:

Post a Comment