Monday, March 2, 2015

¡Bienvenida a PUNO!

I LOVE Puno! For the first time in a while I came into a sector that is really doing work!! We have so many strong investigators. Families, singles, teenagers. The whole range. Lots of good less active members that are coming back. A lot of them would already be "rescued," but they need to get married. I`m expecting to be sending lots of baptism and marriage pictures this transfer! 

I`m with Hna Valverde. She is pretty incredible. She`s teaching me a lot of real diligence and hard work. I thought I worked hard before, but now we are literally working every second of every day until 9:29 at night. The last minutes we take to run home so we`re not late. I`m pretty exhausted. But the good kind of exhausted. It`s nice to have so many people to work with. 

I love Puno. It`s beautiful. Lake Titicaca is in our ward boundaries, no big deal. This week was pretty normal, the sister leader duties don`t really start until next week. We only visit six companionships, but we`re not doing that until the end of the change. Really the only difference so far is that I have a cell phone. Took me a while to figure out how to use it. It`s probably the dumbest of all "dumb" phones out there, but hey, está bien. Nice to have one.

There`s the general rundown. I`ll write in more detail about the people we`re working with next week. I`ve only had three full days so far, and I still kind of mix everyone up. Which is kind of good I guess. Means there`s a lot! 

Love you all! 

Hasta luego,
Amie

Just saying 'bye' to some of my Cusco friends :)
Sorry I don't have more pictures for this week . . .
I promise some good Puno pictures for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment