Monday, June 22, 2015

¡Presidente Uchtdorf está en CUSCO!

Unfortunatley though, I´m not . . . But that´s ok. He came with Elder Bednar for the temple dedication, and they are giving a fireside tonight in Cusco. Don´t know excatly why, but only the Peru Cusco Mission gets to see it, not all of Peru. So maybe I won´t get to see it in person, but at least I get to see it :)

In other news, we had another CRAZY week. I´m so tired right now I could fall asleep at the computer. We were in divisions Tuesday-Saturday afternoon! Sunday we were in the church all day for the temple dedication (more on that coming soon). Then, last night, we had to cancel the only appointments that Hna Mendez and I were going to go to together for the whole week because we had another sister leader emergency. Long story short, we had to send a missionary home yesterday . . . :(  She was a mini-missionary who was here with Hna Ganan after we had to send her first companion home for health problems. So maybe not TOO big of a deal, but still sad. It´s hard to see missionaries who don´t want to keep the rules and really just want to cause problems. We´ve been trying to work with them this whole month, but last night was kind of the breaking point for everyone. BUT, we already have a new mini-missionary for this last week of the transfer. So that´s good :) Makes our life a little easier again so we don´t have to be in a trio this week.

As for things happening in our sector, I couldn´t even tell ya . . . Yes, in general of course I know what´s going on. But it just happened to turn out that I was the one that left with the other sisters to their sectors and Hna Mendez stayed here in Los Incas with their companions. Again, I´m so tired I could fall asleep right now . . . traveling all week is hard.

Yesterday morning/afternoon, though, was INCREDIBLE. We were spoiled and got to go to all three sessions of the temple dedication. Obviously it was beautiful! After not being able to go to the temple for 16 months, it was nice. The talks, prayers, music, EVERYTHING, was just great. Feel free to schedule one or two or twenty temple sessions for when I get back :) 

Keep going with the Book of Mormon challenge! Only have 7 weeks more to finish it. Totally possible :) Also, yikes . . .

Love you all. Thanks for being my favorite family :)

Hna Condie

P.S. Pray that I won´t have a change next week!!!



Not a very exciting picture, but nice to remember the Trujillo Temple dedication.

Sometimes we have to move mattresses from one house to another so that people don't have to sleep on the floor.  It makes taking a taxi really fun when we have to move three at a time!

Pretty sure we ate more than all the elders put together . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment