Wednesday, July 22, 2015

6/29 ¡Me Quedo! (I'm staying!)

Hello!! I´m happy to announce that I am oficially staying in Puno until the end of my mission!! I shouldn´t have been thinking about it all week, but I was a little worried that I was going to leave. Hna Mendez and I are both pretty stoked that we´re staying together :) It´s not uncommon for President to change people for their last transfer. Luckily though, no more worrying about it. Sigamos trabajando! 

This was a pretty calm week compared to some of the others we had this past transfer. No problems with any of the sisters or anythig. Sent one home yesterday, but that´s because she finished her mission, not because of anything that happened. In a way, still sad though. Weird to think that it will eventually come to an end. We did go to Sicuani to (finally) finish our visits. Fun little trip. Sicuani is super little but really beautiful. Just so happened that the stake president had a meeting with all the sister missionaries, so I got to bumb into Hna Hill for a little bit. 

Hmmm, not much to report for this week. We are kind of running low on investigators right now . . .Nelly and Nelida are both doing great! Nelly might move into the same building as Nelida this week. It´d be really good for both of them. No sé. Puno´s treating us well. It is a VERY hard sector, for a lot of reasons, but I´ve learned to love it. Again, just happy to still be here and have more chances to help and serve.

I´m getting cut short because this computer is flipping out, but know that I love you all. Hope all is going well for the wedding (in TWO weeks... holy moly). I promise to send an email for Clay next week.

xoxo,
Hna Condie

No comments:

Post a Comment