Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Los Uros del Lago Titicaca

Hello! Just a short note to say hello since I saw everybody yesterday! Also, I´m sending a million pictures of our trip to Los Uros. Look them up. 

Love you!

*I'm putting in a link for Los Uros - they are floating, man made islands from a pre-Incan society, the reeds rot from the bottom and need to be replaced from the top at least every three years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uru_people

¡Los Uros!


The elders just picking up houses and moving them around.
No big deal or anything.


They wouldn't let us help . . .


. . . the sisters doing our part!


I match my earrings with my fanny pack ;)




Going back home :(

P-day in Cusco

Chili's after console!

Just hiked to a waterfall for p-day today - kind of pretty :)


Aftermath, victory shot!

Just pretending that I"m actually Elizabeth Bennet just standing on the edges of cliffs in England.


No comments:

Post a Comment