Thursday, July 30, 2015

No Words

Hello again!

This was definitely a week to remember. I had to do some stuff for the office so I don´t have NEARLY as much time as I´d like to tell you all of it. So, I´m just going to talk about the biggest point and then I´ll fill you in on the rest in a couple weeks.

I had an interview with a general authority.

Elder Juan A. Uceda of the seventy has been going around our mission talking to all the missionaries and members in conferences and firesides and whatnot. He started about a month ago with us in Cusco for consilio and ended yesterday with another consilio (just with the zone leaders and sister leaders). He picked four people, in the whole mission, to have a one-on-one interview with after all was said and done. I don´t know why or how, but I was one of the lucky four. BEST expierence of my life. 

I don´t really want to go into too much detail (I´ll save that for when I am with y'all), but I will say, it was an answer to a prayer. Well, lots of prayers. I don´t know if or when I´ll get an opportunity like that again, but I hope I do someday. You can just tell that our leaders are truly called of God. I felt like I was on the opposite end of an Ammon or Alma story - like he read my mind and told me EXACTLY what I needed to hear when I needed to hear it. 

I´m sorry, I know I´m cutting this REALLY short, but I don´t have time to say more. We were on a bus all day coming back from Cusco and we have our district meeting in half an hour, otherwise I would have had time to extend my internet time a little bit (with permission of couse). But I love you all. The work here is great. Better than ever here in Los Incas. Divisons are done, so Hna Mendez and I have two solid weeks to work! Happy and healthy. Still working hard and loving every moment.

Until next week!

Hna Condie


No comments:

Post a Comment