Saturday, January 31, 2015

Let's Be Honest . . .

This is going to be a really short email. Not because there`s not a lot to say, but because the space bar on this computer doesn`t work very well, and I`m not patient enough to write it all out like this.

This was a good week. We didn`t find a whole lot of new people, but contacted a couple that I`m excited for. We met one family. He was investigating the church a couple years ago and for some reason that he wasn`t really sure of kind of dropped it. She knew hardly anything about the church but was really interested as we were talking in the street. We have an appointment with them tomorrow! 

I sent a picture of a lady and me. Her name is Juana. She`s less active in the church. She actually left for Lima the day after we met her, but she`s a hoot and a half. She`s super sick and hasn`t done anything but lay in bed for several months. She was super sad when we first got there, but by the end of our visit she was laughing and smiling and having a great time! One of those miracle visits in my mind. One day later and we probably never would have met her. She kept telling us (as she was trying not to cry as we left) how she felt like we were angels sent to visit her.  She couldn`t even remember the last time she smiled.

Sorry this is short. The sector is getting better. We`re happy. The church is true and being a missionary is the greatest job in the world!

Love you all. I`ll make sure I get a good computer next week so that I can write more :)

Chao!

Zoe's 6th Birthday

Angels for Juana

No comments:

Post a Comment